We are looking for motivated, hardworking individuals to join our Business Services Team from Summer 2024, post-graduation!
We truly believe that our graduate positions here at Hart Shaw will be the start of something amazing for your career and presents the catalyst to take you wherever you want to go within our Practice and the industry.
The position offers the opportunity of a fully funded study package towards the ACA qualification but that’s only part of the story…
What do we offer?
- Fully funded professional training to become ACA qualified including time off to study, attend college and complete online courses and examinations
- An engaging variety of work
- Endless training and development opportunities
- Mentoring to support you throughout your studies and your training with us
- Opportunities post qualification to continue, develop and progress throughout the firm
- A motivated, supportive, and dynamic team culture
- No weekends
- Competitive salary rates
- Dress for your day
- Quarterly social events
- Employee referral scheme
- Commission for new clients
Who are we?
Hart Shaw is a full service, regional, independent Accountancy Practice who provide a first-class range of comprehensive services surrounding accountancy and business advisory. We are dedicated to delivering support and practical solutions tailored to each of our clients to maximise their success and profitability. We specialise in audit and accounts preparation, personal and corporate tax planning, corporate finance, payroll, and business turnaround.
We pride ourselves on providing a high-quality service to our varied client base and invest heavily in the training and development of our staff.
Our Business Services Department is where the opportunity for a graduate position exists and we are extremely passionate about offering this opportunity, inviting graduates each year to come and be a part of our team as we grow. As a department, we carry out wide ranging assignments from management and statutory accounts preparation to audit and supporting clients.
Our client base is large and diverse with clients of various sizes from different backgrounds and industries.
Who are looking for?
We are exceptionally proud of the people that we have here and are looking for individuals that will enhance the team we are lucky to have working with us… which is a big ask!
Academically we require individuals to be on course for a 2:1 degree or above in any subject and attained strong A levels. Other required abilities include:
- Enthusiastic individuals looking to progress with a career in accountancy and who want to be the best they can be
- Motivated and dynamic individuals who want to be a part of Hart Shaw and be involved in developing themselves and the firm.
- Individuals that care about people and work well with others
- Diligent individuals who take responsibility and ownership for their work
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 February 2024