Off Payroll Working Rules (IR35) Seminar
Hart Shaw together with Taylor&Emmet would like to invite you to a breakfast seminar explaining how businesses will be affected by the new private sector IR35 off payroll working rules from April 2020.
Who should attend?
- Businesses and Employment agencies who engage with self-employed workers/contractors or Personal Service Companies:
- Medium and large companies (Turnover >£10.2m; balance sheet total >5.1m; Employees>50)
- Unincorporated businesses (Turnover>£10.2m in a calendar year).
- Any business or individual worried whether the changes will impact on them
- Shareholders of Personal Service Companies
Taylor&Emmet's Head of Employment Law Kelly Gibson and Hart Shaw Tax Partner Steve Vickers will provide an explanation of the rules, how they apply, who they apply to and their effect on business.
Date: Thursday 21st November 2019
Time: 8:00am for breakfast sandwiches and open networking, followed by a brief presentation, with Q&A and further networking until 9:30am
Venue: Advanced Manufacturing Park, Technology Centre, Brunel Way, Catcliffe, Rotherham, S60 5WG
The seminar is FREE to attend and you are very welcome to bring a guest or a colleague.
To confirm your attendance please email Kathryn.Morgan-Grice@hartshaw.co.uk
Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment!
We look forward to seeing you there.