Valuation Service for Transactions
There are many occasions when you could benefit from our independent share or business valuation service:
- Where two sides to a commercial transaction are unable to agree a final sale price,
- If one side to a commercial transaction requires a second opinion,
- For the purposes of calculating a company’s or business’ sale value,
- On the occasion of an internal restructure,
- Or due to a stipulation contained within a company’s articles of association.
Hart Shaw’s valuation team work closely with our Corporate Finance Team and are able to provide fast, cost effective and reliable valuations across all business sectors including retail, manufacturing, professional and financial.
Through our valuation service your business (or your client) will be able to quickly ascertain its own, or a target company’s value, allowing you to concentrate on your end goal, whether that be maximising sale proceeds, or minimising negotiations or purchase offer price.
If you require a valuation for any of the reasons mentioned above, we can assist you to get the process moving in the right direction from the start.
Contact Steve Vickers on 0114 251 8850 or email him Steve.Vickers@Hartshaw.co.uk to discuss this valuation service.
Commonly in such cases we also advise on the taxation issues arising in these circumstances. For more information on our Taxation Services please visit our Taxation pages.