Business and Company Tax Planning
Our experienced team of tax advisers advise companies and businesses of all sizes across all aspects of direct taxation, VAT, Stamp Duty and Stamp Duty Land Tax.
Our practical solutions and advice will ensure that your affairs are structured in the most tax efficient manner.
Our tax advisory team advise clients regularly in the following areas:-
- Ensuring all available reliefs, deductions and concessions are utilised so as to ensure the minimum tax is paid on trading and rental profits for individuals, partnerships, LLPs and companies. For example claims for:
- Research and Development tax credits,
- Capital Allowances,
- Group Relief,
- Enterprise Zone claims.
- Working closely with our Corporate Finance team and your legal advisers, our team makes sure that transactions buying and selling businesses and companies and re-financing exercises are structured in the most tax efficient manner.
- Business amalgamations, de-mergers, corporate restructuring, groups and overseas activities.
- Succession Planning
- Remuneration planning, PAYE and Benefit in Kind planning, termination payments, employee share and share options such as the Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme.
Contact Steve Vickers on 0114 251 8850 or email him email@example.com to discuss our Tax Planning Services and how we can help you.