Tax and property are complicated, and one transaction or property investment can involve Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Stamp Duty Land Tax, VAT and Inheritance Tax.
Through our specialist Property Advice Service, our highly qualified and experienced team advise on the taxation implications of property investment and development.
Whether you are acquiring or selling property, raising finance, a property developer or investor or are looking to invest in the UK or abroad, we advise on the best way for you to structure your transaction to meet your commercial and personal objectives whilst minimising any tax liability.
Our service covers:
- Property Investors
- Property Developers
- Commercial or Residential
- UK property
- Overseas property - seamless cross-border tax advice
- Buying and selling property
- Property VAT advice
- Help with negotiating transactions
- Advice on suitable sources of financing
- Preparation of budget and forecasts to present to lenders
- Advice on ownership: company, SPV, LLP, partnership, personally, pension scheme or real estate investment trust (REIT)
- Tax returns and compliance
As members of the International Association of Professional Accountants, we regularly work with our colleagues abroad to give a seamless cross-border Property Advisory Service.
We offer a FREE initial consultation for anyone seeking tax and business advice regarding property transactions and investing in property.
Get in touch with our experts
If you want to discuss a specific issue, ask us for a quote, or simply find out what we have to offer, complete our quick contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.