Property Advice Service
Tax and property is complicated, and one transaction or property investment can involve Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Stamp Duty Land Tax, VAT and Inheritance Tax.
Through our specialist Property Advice Service, our highly qualified and experienced team advise on thel taxation implications of property investment and development.
Whether you are acquiring or selling property, raising finance, a property developer or investor or are looking to invest in the UK or abroad, we advise on the best way for you to structure your transaction to meet your commercial and personal objectives whilst minimising any tax liability.
Our service covers:
- Property Investors
- Property Developers
- Commercial or Residential
- UK property
- Overseas property - seamless cross-border tax advice
- Buying and selling property
- Property VAT advice
- Help with negotiating transactions
- Advice on suitable sources of financing
- Preparation budget and forecasts to present to lenders
- Advice on ownership: company, SPV, LLP, partnership, personally, pension scheme, REIT
- Tax returns and compliance
As members of the International Association of Professional Accountants, we regularly work with our colleagues abroad to give a seamless cross-border Property Advisory Service.
We offer a FREE initial consultation for anyone seeking tax and business advice regarding property transactions and investing in property. Contact Steve Vickers on 0114 251 8850 or by email to Steve.email@example.com for a FREE initial consultation.