Tax Planning for Individuals and Trusts
Our experienced team of tax advisers advise individuals and trustees across all aspects of direct taxation, VAT, Stamp Duty and Stamp Duty Land Tax.
Our practical solutions and advice will ensure that your affairs are structured in the most tax efficient manner.
Our tax advisory team advise clients regularly in the following areas:-
- Advising individuals and families of their potential exposure to inheritance tax and advising on ways in which to minimise this potential liability. This often includes drafting a tax efficient will or wills. Everyone should have a will. See our will writing service page for more details of how we can help you.
- We are experts in trust matters. Trusts can be a tax efficient way to earmark assets outside the inheritance tax net. We can advise on the most suitable type of trust to fulfil your wishes, assist in setting up the trust and provide the full range of tax and accounting services required for trust management.
- Capital gains tax planning for individuals, trusts and companies.
- Retirement and Pension planning.
- Buying and selling property, raising finance, and structuring your property portfolio for UK and overseas property. See our property advice service page for full details of this service.
Contact Steve Vickers on 0114 251 8850 or email him email@example.com to discuss our Tax Planning Services and how we can help you.