Tax Returns and Tax Compliance
Arguably, tax legislation has never been more complex.
Under Self-Assessment, individuals, business and companies are responsible for correctly calculating, returning and paying their own tax liabilities. Get it wrong and the penalties can be double the amount due.
Our aim is to help you minimise the time you spend on this process.
We take away the hassle of completing your tax returns.
Our experienced and highly qualified team ensure that your tax affairs are handled in an efficient, timely manner, reducing your involvement in the compliance process, leaving you free to concentrate on your business or personal affairs.
Personal and Business Tax
- Self-Assessment Personal Tax Returns & payment advice
- Partnership Tax Returns
- Tax Repayment Claims
- Tax Returns and Corporation Tax Computations
- Quarterly instalment payment advice
- Payroll Bureau & PAYE advice
- P11D Return- Benefits in Kind
- Registration and De-registration
- VAT Returns
- Help with VAT schemes (Flat Rate Scheme; Cash Accounting etc)
- Property VAT (for example Option to Tax)
For a current view on the current level of HMRC Enquiries see our Fee Protection Insurance Blog.
For more information on how we can help you if HM Revenue and Customs enquire into your personal, business or company tax affairs see our Tax Investigations Services page.